The Pixel King Receiver is used together with the Pixel TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Set King for Sony to wirelessly trigger Sony flash units in TTL mode. Each receiver works with one flash. You can add as many receivers as you would like for a multiple wireless flash lighting setup. With the King TTL flash trigger, you can position your light at any angle and distance from your camera for endless creativity.
Supporting a maximum range of 100 meters and shutter speed of up to 1/8000 (depending on sync speed limitation of the camera model), the King offers high level of performance.
This trigger system fully supports the Sony ADI-TTL flash mode. You can fire your Sony flash wirelessly in TTL automatic output control. Sony HVL-F58AM, HVL-F43AM, and HVL-F42AM users can adjust the output power of the flash directly from the camera menu.
While the King supports TTL with Sony flash only, it offers a high degree of compatibility in manual output power mode. With the provided connection cables, photographers can use the receiver with a range of lighting sources including low trigger voltage portable flashes, high trigger voltage portable flashes and studio strobes.
Get yours today and start enjoying wireless flash with the Pixel King!
- Please turn off the camera and flash before installing the Pixel King.
- Tested to support ADI-TTL with camera and flash models listed in the specifications only.
- Temporary do not support A55, A65, and A77 DSLR camera with firmware version 1.04; version 1.03 can be used. Once firmware update is available it will be listed here.
- Pixel TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Set King for Sony;
- Package Includes:
- Pixel King RX (Receiver) x1;
- User manual in English x1;
- PC sync to 6.3mm cable x1;
- PC sync to 3.5mm cable x1;
- Receiver Holder (with adhesive on bottom) x1;
- Universal Flash Holder (with standard 1/4” screw mount) x1;
- Lanyard x1;
- Carrying case x1;
- Supports Sony TTL, ADI-TTL, and Manual mode;
- Supports settings on flash zoom, focal length, shutter speed, ISO, FV Lock;
- Supports shooting functions:
- Exposure Value (EV);
- Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC);
- Flash Exposure Lock (FEL);
- HSS: high speed sync of up to 1/8000 second (depending on sync speed limitation of the camera model);
- 1st and 2nd curtain flash;
- Flash group control in M mode with flash power adjustments in each group;
- Pixel King does not support Sony Wireless function (External flash function setting);
- Compatible Camera models: Sony Alpha DSLR A900, A850, A700, A580, A560, A550, A500, A450, A390, A380, A350, A330, A300, A290, A230, A200, A100; Alpha SLT-A77, A65, A55, A35, A33;
- Compatible Flash models:
- Sony HVL-F58AM, HVL-F43AM, HVL-F42AM;
- Metz dedicated Sony TTL flash;
- Sigma dedicated Sony TTL flash;
- Sunpak dedicated Sony TTL flash;
- Nissin dedicated Sony TTL flash;
- other studio and outdoor flash;
- Working radio frequency: 2.4 GHz;
- Supports a maximum of 3 groups (7 combinations);
- Channel: L1, L2, L3 (7 channel combinations);
- Auto focus assist beam on the Transmitter unit;
- PC-sync socket for connection with studio strobes and flashes;
- USB socket for firmware upgrade;
- Power input: AA 1.5V, also supports 1.2V rechargeable battery (for both transmitter and receiver);
- Maximum distance: up to 100 meters;
- Standby time: 200 hours (AA 1.2V 2400mAH rechargeable battery);
- Dimension: 58 x 89 x 40mm (for both transmitter and receiver);
- Weight: 113g (Not included battery);
- Brand new, never been used.