A shutter release cable is an ideal device to prevent camera shake when you press the shutter release button. It is a must for night photography or taking photos in B-mode.
This new version comes with a colied tube which could be extended up to 60cm long. It is more flexible and easy to use than the previous version.
- Shutter Release Cable for Sony Alpha DSLR and Konica Minolta / Minolta;
- Compatible models:
- Sony Alpha DSLR-A900, DSLR-A850, DSLR-A700, DSLR-A580, DSLR-A560, DSLR-A550, DSLR-A450, DSLR-A350, DSLR-A300, DSLR-A200, DSLR-A100, SLT-A77, SLT-A65, SLT-A58, SLT-A57, SLT-A55, SLT-A37, SLT-A35, SLT-A33;
- Konica Minolta DSLR Maxxum / Dynax / Alpha 7D, 5D; Dimage A2, A1, 7Hi, 7i, 7, 5; Film cameras SLR 9, 7, 4, 9xi, 7xi, 5xi, 800si, 700si, 600si, 500si, XTSi, HTSi Plus, STS;
- Two-step button switch with lock function for b-mode;
- Length of cable: Approximately 30cm, extendable to 60cm;
- Brand new, never used.